News & Media
Close
View News

University destinations

University destinations

Students at St Joseph’s move on to study a wide range of degree level subjects and courses whether at universities, conservatoires or through professional apprenticeships.

Over the last three years, our students have accepted places at over thirty different universities, studying for almost fifty different degrees. The subjects they are passionate about are as diverse as the students themselves – from Law to Marine Biology, a Masters in Mechanical Engineering to Acting and Performance.

Every student has been personally guided through the UCAS or apprenticeship application process, and the time spent in discussion with members of staff who know them well has led each one of them to find a course that inspires them, and in some cases a future career path as well.

We are proud of all of our students, and know that their education and experiences at St Joseph’s will mean that wherever they are at university, they will succeed with the confidence and the commitment required to excel in their chosen course of study.

Leavers' destinations 2015-2017

quote-mark

A well planned enrichment programme in the Sixth Form enables pupils to explore their options for the future and take on additional leadership opportunities, encouraging a culture of mature contribution to the school community

ISI Inspection Report 2014

News & Media

-
featuredImg