News & Media
Close
View News

Senior School and Sixth Form

Open Days

-
featuredImg

Admissions

-
featuredImg

Senior School and Sixth Form

The Senior School is passionate about providing an education which will prepare our pupils to play leading roles in today’s challenging world. We focus on the education of the whole person so as to achieve the academic, personal and spiritual growth of each pupil.

The size of classes enables all students to receive the individual guidance and support required for them to achieve their potential. Every student is encouraged to participate in a wide range of extra-curricular activities so as to develop the skills of leadership, teamwork and communication.

Strong links are formed between students, teachers and parents to ensure that attention is given both to the academic progress and to the well-being of each student.  We encourage all students to develop an awareness of their own role in society.

From age 16 to 18, the Sixth Form is an integral and important part of the College. Class sizes are small and pupils are encouraged to take responsibility for the planning and execution of their studies. They also play an active part in the smooth running of the College and organise House events and club activities.

quote-mark

The school really represents my personality and I would strongly recommend this school to other pupils. All the teachers are so friendly

Senior School pupil

Open Days

-
featuredImg

Admissions

-
featuredImg

Open Days

-
featuredImg

Admissions

-
featuredImg